- This week we’ll start with a great science fiction resource, BestSFBooks. It’s a very hand reference for listing best sellers and award winners.
- There is a great interview with Mike Judge (creator of Beavis and Butthead) over at Vice.com.
- Q magazine is releasing a U2 tribute album to their Achtung Baby album, which is – gasp! – 2o years old now. Cover artists include Nine Inch Nails, The Killers, and Jack White. Check it out here. Physicists at CERN working on the Large Hadron Collider are already studying ways in which they can reduce the size of U2′s ego by colliding the band members heads together at high speeds.
- Only for St. Louisans, STL Today.com offers a great site to keep track of where your favorite St. Louis lunch trucks will be next.
- Next up we have some more fan made live action mini-movie coolness, this time in the Voltron world:
- Last but not least we have excerpts of the commentary by Arnold Schwarzenegger and John Milius (John Goodman is mistakenly pictured) on the classic ‘Conan the Barbarian’ movie. Even though I don’t have a blu-ray player I now feel compelled to get one and purchase the movie just for the commentary. Enjoy.
A positive article on St. Louis City, and on MLB.com no less. From the article:
In keeping with the 2011 theme of comebacks, this Missouri city matches the historic comeback of its beloved ballclub with a downtown comeback that belies today’s economic hardships. The Cardinals are representing their surroundings as much as the National League.