The NHL playoffs begin tonight. Time to start your playoff beards gentlemen.
- The NHL is starting a beard-a-thon for charity. Here’s the link for the Blues.
- Slideshow from bleacherreport.com on the 25 Greatest Playoff Beards of All Time.
- Ladies, not sure what the best female alternative to the playoff beard would be..any ideas? Playoff nails?
- And if your team makes it to the cup you’ll already have a head start on this year’s World Beard and Moustache Championship.
More NHL Playoffs:
- 1st Round Schedule
- The NHL and NBC took baby steps this year to increase the number of games you’ll be able to see but archaic broadcast rights rules still plague the NHL Playoffs, making some teams and games difficult or impossible to see depending on your cable/satellite provider and geographic location.
- You can watch the first four Blues games for free at select Wehrenberg theaters in St. Louis. Besides the novelty I’m not sure why you wouldn’t just go to a sports bar though.
- 1st Round series to watch: Predators vs. Red Wings