It’s one of those days where the music just isn’t getting past my ears to be appreciated. The Actionsuit Philosophy tells me in order for one to appreciate music, one must first be able to appreciate silence. Actionsuit Philosophy also tells me in order for one to appreciate silence, one must release the bee’s buzzing in your head. So, while I promise to drink less caffeine tomorrow and post some more music, here’s all the bee’s buzzing in my head today:
- Food Stuff: Easy and healthy lunches at work and spiral cut your hot dogs.
- Atari is 40 years old: 10 greatest Atari games at Shortlist; 40 years of Atari at Kotaku.
- Louis CK is fighting the man, choosing to sell his comedy routines and now tickets through his own website.
- Speaking of the man: another disastrous policy foisted upon ISP’s and the public by the MPAA/RIAA. As someone who works in the IT field I can tell you there are already multiple ways around this, some easier than others, not to mention the false positives that are likely to result in the banning innocent bystanders.
- Sports: Goon screenwriter talks with GeekDad over the state of fighting in hockey at Wired. I am a big believer the theory that removing the ‘enforcer’ role in hockey has greatly contributed in more injuries. Players think twice about hitting opponents carelessly or with too much force when they knew someone on the other bench will make them pay.
- More sports: It’s time to get excited for the 2012 Chicago Bears (great review and preview of the last season and upcoming season with draft pick highlights – turn it up!):